navigation

Thursday, August 9, 2012

fashion friday - grey

have i told you in the past two days that i'm ready for fall?
oh i have?
weird...  so anyway.  i'm ready for fall.
but i don't want to get too far ahead of myself because i have a few more summer sets from polyvore to share with you!
but beware, after those few, i'm heading into fall in full swing.  it's on.
 


casual cute

casual cute by lyuro57 featuring mint green shorts



color love

color love by lyuro57 featuring knit shirts


grey with color - likey!
plus aren't these outfits so fun?  i love 'em!

happy friday!

2 comments:

  1. If only money grew on trees and I could buy up all my favorite outfits... Ahh to dream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tell me about it! most of these fashion friday posts are ALL dreams.. but it's fun :)

      Delete

You're going to leave me a message? Awesome, I'd love to hear from you!