navigation

Monday, July 16, 2012

the lovely lena - guest post!

hi my lovely readers, today i have a real treat for you - Lena!  she's super stylish and funky and her blog is one of my favs..  go check her out & say hello!

.......................................................................................

Hey dolls!
I'm thrilled to bits that Lindsay invited me to share her space while she's on vacation!!
I'm Lena and I blog over at Mom2MemphisAndRuby... my little space in the blogosphere to share my stories & my loves... which includes fashion!
{stop by & check out my fashion days summer series when you have the chance! lots of amazing guest bloggers!}

I'm all about funky pieces... any outfit can be spiced up with that one ''fun'' piece...
it could be a chunky bracelet, a statement necklace, a cool pair of shoes or... 
an amazing print!


I fell in love with this top instantly.
The print & the color was just too fun to pass up!
I paired it with a pair of slim jeans, and nude flats and I was good to go!



The moral of this post... don't shy away from a crazy print!
It might just be what you need to change a drab outfit into a fab outfit!  

Visit me sometime on Facebook & Twitter too!











2 comments:

You're going to leave me a message? Awesome, I'd love to hear from you!