navigation

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

what's on aunie's heart?

HAPPY TUESDAY friends! 
 i have an extra special treat for you today, Annelise from Aunie Sauce, i just love 'er to pieces.  so enjoy her post & then go see her!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello lovely ladies! 
My name is Annelise and I blog over at the little blog called Aunie Sauce.
I'm the girl who is "not." 
NOT a mom. NOT a graphic designer. NOT a gourmet cook. 
So, what am I? 
A 20-something swanky Idahoan who blogs about
Let's just say, Aunie Sauce is NOT your average blog.



Even though I've got a whole bunch of not's going on, I did mention I blog about my what's on my heart, right? 

In my short stint as a blogger,
I've been called saucy,
sassy,
and swanky.


But under all the zebra print,
glitter, and confetti...
my favorite thing to write about is what's on my heart.

It's usually love.
Just saying.

I mean.. to put it simply, I'm kind of a sap.
Like... a total mush-ball.
I cry during AT&T commercials, for heaven's sake.
It's slightly embarrassing.

I attribute all this cry-baby business to my past.
In the last year, I've been all over the place.
I had a very serious relationship that I botched (on purpose).
I really lost touch with my sense of reality.
I met the man of my dreams.
I became a Christian.
And I began to realize who I am.

I don't know why I'm telling you all of this.
Maybe to persuade you to come visit me?
Maybe to tug at your heart strings so you'll come visit me?
Maybe it really is just so you'll come say hi.
Yep.
That's all it is.

So do it.
Come read about my sauce.
My bearded dragon.
My style.
My past saucy drama.
My "On My Heart" posts.
And my lack of recipe posts.

See you there!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

now get goin'! :) 

hope you're having a wonderful week!





3 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm newer to this blog and brand new to your blog! I like all your nicknames! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunie's blog caught my eye and I have been reading it for 3 days now to catch up...which brought me to your blog- and it is just as fabulous! I will for sure be a reader of both! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

You're going to leave me a message? Awesome, I'd love to hear from you!