navigation

Friday, July 13, 2012

fashion fun guest post - tranae

hi friends!  today i have a special guest blogger over for you, she's one of my newest blogging buds and she's amazing!  so read on, then go check her out ASAP!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey fabulous folks! My name is Tranae and I blog Becoming Fabulous


The lovely Lindsay is on vacation this week, so I thought I would invade her blog for a little while. Thanks a million for having me Lindsay and I hope you have a wonderful vacation.

I love traveling but since enrolling in grad school most of our vacation fund has been spent on books and tuition. However, we recently booked a cruise to the Bahamas and even though we are months away from I’ve been pinning cute outfits like crazy.  So today, I thought I would share my ideal Bahamas wardrobe.

Day 1- Sailing to the Bahamas



Day 2- Nassau
This will be our second time going to Nassau and I’m so excited to return to paradise island. The watersides and aquarium are amazing. I’m a little on the shy side when it comes to swimsuit so a one piece is a must.

Source: modcloth.com via Tranae on Pinterest


Day 3- Fun At Sea
The fun at sea days are always exciting. This is usually the time when the boat is in full swing. Check out my daytime & nighttime outfits.



Source: polyvore.com via Tranae on Pinterest


Day 4- Freeport
This will be our first visit to Freeport, Bahamas so we plan we plan to do some sightseeing.

Day 5- Returning Home
Its about a 5-hour drive from the port to our house so comfy jeans and shoes is a must have. 



So what you think? Which outfit is your favorite?

--------------------------------------------------------

a huge thanks to Tranae for stopping by, isn't she just great?  i can tell you that my favorite outfit is definitely day 3 & day 4, i love those!!! 

hope you're all having a great week, be back soon, xoxo!






No comments:

Post a Comment

You're going to leave me a message? Awesome, I'd love to hear from you!