navigation

Friday, April 6, 2012

Blog Design by This Little Momma

As you all have probably noticed, my blog design is new & improved!  First of all, I never thought I'd get a custom design, especially at this point because they're friggin expensive.  No thanks, I'll stick to my generic, lame-o Blogger background.  Then I came across This Little Momma.  The other month she was having a very sweet deal on her design help and I scooped it up at lightning speed.  Not only did she do an amazing job and executed things exactly how I wanted, but she put up with me.  I was a pain in the REAR.  I was constantly changing my mind, wanting her to change a button, a placement, a font, a color.  I started actually feeling bad, but she reassured me that I was fine, and that she didn't mind.  What a sweetheart!  She was super easy to work with and also super creative.  I created an inspiration board on my Pinterest and she flew with that and created something that I am smitten with.  So a HUGE shoutout to Nicole @ Little Miss Momma, I want to thank her endlessly for all her hard work and help.  I now have a "big girl blog" and that makes me very very happy.

Go give Nicole a visit!!


1 comment:

  1. I don't see that you're following me! Not that it stopped be from following your amazing blog, I'm your newest follower, you might want to follow me again, not sure it registered. Thanks sweets.

    ReplyDelete

You're going to leave me a message? Awesome, I'd love to hear from you!