navigation

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

I didn't post yesterday and boy do I feel M.I.A.!!! 
This is Oliver, and he is the reason I didn't post.  We got him, doted on him and played with him, and honestly that's all I cared about yesterday!
Is he cute or what?!

I also made these from My Baking Addiction...
Post image for Lemon Coconut Bars
This is NOT my picture...  
And I made these from She Wears Many Hats...
Again, NOT my picture...

 Yeah, I was so busy taking pictures of/playing with Mr. Oliver that I didn't even photograph my creations, which is pretty much unheard of.  Sorry.  Oh, and the pistachio cupcakes?  I triple cheated, not only used boxed cake mix and jello mix, BUT ALSO used store made icing and didn't put on pretty white chocolate curls.  I did dye the icing green though in honor of St. Patty's Day.  

Hope everyone had a splendid weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

You're going to leave me a message? Awesome, I'd love to hear from you!