navigation

Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Tribute(no pun intended) to...

I'm pretty darn excited to see Hunger Games tomorrow night.
Not excited enough to go tonight at midnight - I don't think anything excites me THAT much.
Maybe even more excited than Twilight.  Maybe.
That's saying a lot.  I'm a total Twi-hard.
So here's a tribute to the arrival of The Hunger Games.  
(Don't even act like you're not as excited as me.)

Funny Movies Ecard: Let's kick off spring by sitting in a dark theater watching teenagers murder each other. 
Funny Friendship Ecard: You're the friend I'd feel the worst about killing in a post-apocalyptic death match for food. 
Funny Movies Ecard: May you not be slaughtered by teenagers while fighting for a good seat at The Hunger Games. 
Funny Birthday Ecard: Congratulations on not being remotely young enough to be picked for the Hunger Games. 
Funny Movies Ecard: The closest I'll get to winning the Hunger Games is when I spot the last donut in the office kitchen. 

Happy Hunger Gaming!!!


1 comment:

You're going to leave me a message? Awesome, I'd love to hear from you!