navigation

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Inspiration slash To Do

Lately it's almost as if I've had SO many ideas that my brain can't process how to even do them.  
I have lists, sticky notes and mental notes on projects, recipes & ideas.
Not one has been completed.  My brain can no longer function.
So here are a few of the things I really want to do.
And WILL do. (hopefully some this weekend!)


I have the mason jars for this project AND the paint.  Perfect to corral all my pens that keep disappearing.
DSLR camera strap cover -  again, I have the perfect fabric for this!
Make a springtime wreath similar to this.  I love this.
Texas loaded fries w/ ranch - from skinnytaste - these look SO amazing.
Lighter Chicken Macaroni Casserole. Photo by Derf
Chicken macaroni casserole - I pinned this forever ago and have been thinking about it ever since - I need to just MAKE it already!
Another project for my mason jar collection.  Perfect for flowers beside the kitchen sink..

Dinosaur planter with air plant and personalized bottlecap. College dorm or kids room decoration.
This is something I need to buy - for Max for his BDay, a dinosaur planter.  I am obsessed with this Etsy shop, they have an elephant planter that I need on my desk at work.


Well I just got myself VERY excited about all of my up & coming projects.  I guess all it takes sometimes is just another list.  Now that I've put all these ideas out there though, I will be way more determined to get them done!  Stay tuned............
Funny Somewhat Topical Ecard: Honey, can you pick up Pizza? I've been busy pinning nutritious recipes for our family all day.
Too appropriate.   :)





 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're going to leave me a message? Awesome, I'd love to hear from you!