navigation

Friday, March 2, 2012

Fashion Friday - Wedges

Lately all I've been thinking about is wedges. 
 I cannot wait for the weather to be warm enough to rock some! 
 I've been eyeing up a few, so decided to dedicate a post inspired by my recent wedge obsession.

wonderful chaos wedge
I love the chaotic-ness of this outfit. This is so me. I am always kind of not matching, but I always feel like my outfits work(maybe they don't and I'm just delusional? please tell me if this is the case!). That's how I feel about this one. It's all over, but in an awesome kinda way.



nautical wedge

Okay, can I just say these wedges are AH-mazing. The bad part? They're over $1,000, gasp! A girl can dream can't she?! At least the shorts are within my budget, and I'm dying over the green











boho teal
Where do I start? This entire look has my heart. The fact that I can never own/afford this dress just kills me. It inspired the whole outfit. I do love the teal wedges though as a pop, but oh wait, I will never own those either. Ugh, bummer.




The search for the perfect(and affordable) wedge continues!


4 comments:

  1. I've always loved wedges but have been too scared to try them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you say that because wedges are the only shoe(other than flats!) that i WILL try! I don't wear heels at all with the exception of wedges and they really aren't even comparable. They're so easy to walk in(if that's what you're scared of!). Try them out :)

      Delete
  2. I'm loving your blog! I just followed you! And agreed on the wedges...they are the best! :)

    ReplyDelete

You're going to leave me a message? Awesome, I'd love to hear from you!