navigation

Friday, February 24, 2012

Fashion Friday w/ Lena!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!  
More exciting than the fact that it's Friday?  We have Lena guest blogging today and she's totally awesome.  She such a sweet lady and has amazing style.  So with that said, and to keep with our normal Fashion Friday posts - here is Lena with her Fashion Friday post!

So happy Lindsay asked me to guest here on Three Peas In My Little Pod!
I love discovering new blogs and meeting new friends!

My name is Lena and I blog over at Mom2MemphisAndRuby.... 
a little place in the blogosphere I'm happy to call my very own.
I blog about my life and everything in between!
I'm co-hosting a bunch of fun linkups right now and I love hosting giveaways, 
so I hope you'll come on over sometime and stay awhile!  ;)


 My newest online addiction is Polyvore!
I'm just starting to get the hang of it, so please bear with me!

I thought I'd share one of my very first sets...
I entitled this one "Dating" and if the hubs I could manage to sneak off once in a while, I would love to be wearing something like this...


I think it mixes just the right amount of sassy, flirty & edgy!
I'm a sucker for a long skirt
{this is actually a "midi" so it would fall in just the right place to show off these beauitful heels!}
and I love a cool {belted} blouse!

What do you think? 
Is this something you'd wear out for a date?
Even after 15 years, my hubby still gets excited when I dress up and I think he would really like this one!
haha!  ;)

Thanks again Lindsay for letting me hijack your blog for a little bit!


2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit! I've heard such amazing things about Polyvore but apparently I'm really late to the party. I'll try to get on it this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do it, it's very addicting but sooo much fun!

      Delete

You're going to leave me a message? Awesome, I'd love to hear from you!