navigation

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Back to Reality...

I'm back!! 
Not that I really ever left.  But now I'm home and back to reality!
Vacation was amazing, relaxing, and a perfect week of doing "nothing".  
I got to spend tons of time with my little fam, spend my days with the little man which normally I don't get the pleasure of doing because of that little annoyance called a full time job.  It was great, but now it's back to reality, back to work, and back to my normal life & schedule.  I'd be lying if I wasn't a teensy bit happy about being back to normal.  I love my bed & pillows, my shower and my family and friends.  BUT, it was amazing having warm weather, being able to bike everywhere we needed to go, and of course the beach.  I guess that's what vacations are all about.  Usually though by the end of the week I'm ready to come home, this time I was not.  I could have easily spent another week or two four down there!!
Here are some(I took over 600 pictures..) of my favorite pictures from the week.  




























Now it's time to count down to our next vacation, only 138 days!


This week I'll get back to the norm - recipes, crafts and all other nonsense that I call my blog :)

2 comments:

  1. I need a Beach Day!! :) I am your newest linky follower! I would love to have you join my site as well! I would also love to have you link up on my "Homemade By You" link party on Wednesdays

    http://www.pincushioncreations.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by and following! Your blog is super cute and right up my alley, I am definitely a follower. Glad you stopped by, and I'll definitely link up on Wednesday!

      Delete

You're going to leave me a message? Awesome, I'd love to hear from you!