navigation

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Easy Valentine's Day Treat, Part 1

HAPPY SUNDAY!
I love Sundays, they're spent being a little productive, a lot lazy, and always with family.
Which has nothing to do with my post, but I just thought I'd share that little tidbit.

Here are the how-to's one of yesterday's Valentine's Day treats.  crazy easy.
The other great thing?  It can be adapted to any holiday just by switching up the colors.

Pretzel Buttons:
Waffle shaped pretzels
1 bag of Hershey Kisses
1 bag of M&M's

 Step one.  Unwrap your kisses
 Step two.  Assemble your kisses on your pretzels on a wax paper lined baking sheet.
Bake at 200 until the kisses aren't melted, but look glossy.
Step three.  Remove from oven and place one M&M on the kiss, pressing down to spread the chocolate.
Let cool completely.  Placing in the fridge for a few minutes works great!

HOW easy!  So many variations - switch up the Kisses, switch up the M&M's, you could make these for virtually any holiday, or any day for that matter.  They're SO good, the perfect sweet & salty combo, and I'm a total sucker for sweet & salty!  One warning, they're addictive.

Make 'em & enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. I love these pretzels buttons! I'd love to go try them. There's just too many precious recipes out there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have SO many recipes to try it's unreal. Definitely make these though, they're soooo so easy. I thought of a good combo earlier too, dark chocolate kisses & pb m&m's, mmm :)

      Delete
  2. Anna & I made these last night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute! I bet she had fun :) I considered having Max help but figured he'd probably get mad that he couldn't just eat all the candy, lol

      Delete

You're going to leave me a message? Awesome, I'd love to hear from you!