navigation

Friday, January 20, 2012

Fashion Friday!

Decided to do something a little different today.  A Fashion(or lack there of) Friday post!  How fun.  I was considering the idea of taking pictures of "what I wore" all week and posting it for Fashion Friday.  I've been a little under the weather this week though, so the fashions weren't too impressive.  Not that they typically are any other week though I suppose.  I'm a jeans and plain shirt kinda gal.  Don't really do patterns, prints or bright colors.  Don't do a ton of jewelry or bling.  Don't do heels.  I definitely have a style I call "my own", and not everyone likes it, but whatever, it's me!  I don't follow trends, but that's not to say I don't love some trends.  But I don't wear it just because it's trendy, and I have no problem continuing to wear that "trend" in 5 years when it's wayyy past it's time.  So all that said, let's get started with our first Fashion Friday!

I LOVE this.  I probably wouldn't wear all of these things at once though, and I probably would never ever wear anything fur either.  But I love it, it makes me want to put it all on and be extra cozy during these cold winter days.  I'm obsessed w/ tall boots right now too.  This is something I pinned and it's in another language, so I can't tell you where to go to buy it.  Sorry :)


I've been DROOLING over these Frye boots for months now, but they're only in my dreams.  They're over $300 and that's just a tad out of my price range.  You can find these on Zappos.

I would wear this outfit anyday of the week.  This is totally me.  Maybe mute the scarf to a neutral color(HA, I told you I didn't like color!).  But other than that it's perfect.  Along with tall boots, I'm also obsessed lately with the black and brown combo.  OB-sessed.
(I repinned this from  dovetreedesign.blogspot.com)
 
Pinned Image
 
Just made this set on Polyvore - this is about as colorful as I get.  I'm into acid washed jeans, they're so old school but I think that's why I like 'em.  I love gold & black too, another one of my fav combos. 
 
That's all for Fashion Friday, hope you had fun!  Maybe next week I'll step it up in the outfit department and post my own fashions on Friday.  Maybe... :)
 
Happy Weekend,
Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're going to leave me a message? Awesome, I'd love to hear from you!