navigation

Thursday, September 13, 2012

things i love thursday

it's thursday - woot woot!  yepp, i did just say that.
just ignore it. 
 
 
got some goodies today!
 
OH.  EM.  GEE.
i can't tell you how amazing this stuff smells.  i've been spraying it nonstop since i bought it.
 
my box last month wasn't much to write home about (which is why you didn't hear about it), but this month.  totally redeemed, i am SO excited about it and don't worry you will hear all about that very soon.
 
i've been taking these little guys for a while now.  love 'em.  they taste good and don't give me and upset stomach if i haven't eaten. 
 
got this in my love with food box and already it's making the things i love list, so you know it's good.  these are like tea bags but coffee.  oh, and this chocolate variety is like hot chocolate - and coffee.  totally rich, but not overpowering.  perfect.
 
yepp, sons of anarchy has begun.  if you haven't watched it and think it's some strange violent biker show.  well it is, but it isn't.  it's so good, and i'm not a biker babe, trust me.  oh, and the main character jax teller?  umm, hot.
 
yes, another hot beverage - it's almost fall, get used to this kinda talk!  this stuff is one of my all time favorite hot drinkies.  perfect amount of chai and vanilla.  not too strong, but enough.  perfect with a spoonful of honey. 
 
i just tried apple butter for the first time in my life last year and i fell head over heels in love with the stuff.  thankfully i have a local orchard close by and can go by their fresh, homemade apple butter.  totally natural, totally yum.  oh and their cider?  that deserves a things i love post all it's own.
 
happy thursday :)


4 comments:

  1. OMG I love apple butter. Apple butter and corn bread!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wait, apple butter on corn bread? sounds interesting. is it like salty sweet?

      Delete
  2. Apples butter was the favor at my wedding :) Love it! The pumpkin butter is pretty good too if you enjoy pumpkin flavored things.

    I so need to try those vitamins because I always, without fail, get an upset stomach when I take vitamins. It's horrible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a favor at a wedding - that is SUCH a cute idea. was it a fall wedding? i have never tried pumpkin butter but i love pumpkin stuff so i definitely need to track some of that down ASAP! yes, that's exactly how i was with vitamins and these i've never had that problem!

      Delete

You're going to leave me a message? Awesome, I'd love to hear from you!