navigation

Thursday, July 5, 2012

fourth of july


i hope everyone had an amazing fourth of july holiday!
it's on of my favorite holidays, but i would much prefer it fall on a weekend or at least friday or monday.
wednesday kinda threw me off, but we still had a great day.
first, i got to cross something off my summer bucket list - we visited lake tobias.
so. much. fun.  
max had a blast, he fed the animals, went on the safari ride & ran around like a wild child.














after lake tobias we came home, played outside & in the pool then went to grandma's for some birthday cake.  she's a fourth of july baby - how cool?!  happy birthday barb!! 
then my friend texted me on a whim and said she had  a free pass to hershey park and that we should go after the kids go to bed and ride roller coasters.  i couldn't turn that down.  we went to the park, rode the new coaster twice (so fun!!) and a few other rides then left.  i was beyond exhausted, it was such a long (and super super super HOT day), but i had such a blast.  it was one of those days that i was feeling very blessed to have such an amazing family and friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You're going to leave me a message? Awesome, I'd love to hear from you!