navigation

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

summer bucket list

It's sweet, sweet summertime once again here in good ol' PA.  I couldn't be happier.  It's by far my favorite season.  Filled with gorgeous weather and lots of my favorite activities(river, beach, picnics, thunderstorms...).




 
Pretty self explanatory.  I've been wanting to make a bucket list of activities I want to enjoy with Max for some time now and kept putting it off.  Well I did it and I'm pretty happy with it and excited to start checking things off our list!  Best of all, it's all things we can enjoy as a family.  Not just me and Josh, not just me and Max, but all of us. 
 The three amigos. 
Now that's perfection.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! I'm going to make my own for my kids. I always feel like time flies and I look back and haven't enjoyed or done anything fun over the summer months. Not this summer! I'm going to take it on and have some fun! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yayyyy, go girl!! i always feel like our summers fly by too, even before max! so this year we're making the best of it :)

      Delete

You're going to leave me a message? Awesome, I'd love to hear from you!