navigation

Thursday, June 28, 2012

soon to be MIA

i'm proclaiming myself MIA until monday.
i've had quite the week.
had a pulled my hamstring, have been having an awful belly ache, cut my finger cutting a watermelon, then to top it all off....
hit my head hard on the freezer door and have had a constant pounding headache since yesterday morning.
fun fun!
went to the doctor today, turns out i have a head contusion(fancy word for a head bruise) and a very mild concussion.  great.
so with all that said - i think i need a break.
not from the blog even, but from life.  apparently i'm a mess!
so max & i are headed to my parent's river cabin for the weekend.  
josh works, so we're going to go have some quality R&R with neena and pap pap.  i'm kinda way too excited.


see ya monday - have a great weekend!


5 comments:

  1. You poor thing. Take it easy and come back all good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, you HAVE had a week! I hope you get some rest this weekend. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a week Lindsay! Hope you have a really restful weekend...and please, watch out for open freezer doors! :-)

    Vanessa x
    www.what-vanessa-does.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds rough I will be praying for you to get some much needed rest Linsey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch, stop beating up on yourself. I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete

You're going to leave me a message? Awesome, I'd love to hear from you!