navigation

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Worms & Cars

Max's two favorite outdoor activities?  Finding worms and pushing his truck.  He loves digging in the dirt for worms and bugs.  Oh yeah, I mean he loves when I dig in the dirt and find him worms and bugs.  This is not my favorite outdoor activity, but for that little guy anything goes.


He loves pushing around his dump truck.  He could just walk and walk and walk pushing that thing.  And I just follow behind.  Taking pictures, watching him do his thing.


Inspecting the stick he put in his truck.


 Apparently the stick was not deserving of a ride.


I know I've been lacking in the creativity dept around here lately, but things have been crazy with Max's birthday and just life in general.  I promise to get back to my normal bloggy-self soon, lots of great recipes, crafts & DIY fun coming soon!




3 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie! I don't mind digging in the dirt with my nieces or nephew - it's their mother who bothers me about it lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Well I don't mind digging in the dirt as much as the gross buggies IN the dirt! :)

      Delete

You're going to leave me a message? Awesome, I'd love to hear from you!