navigation

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Book Review - Mommy May I?

Book review time.  Another one bites the dust.  
Mommy May I?  By A.K. Alexander.  
1.  Totally creepy
2.  Creepiest book I've read in a while
3.  I think I had nightmares



Okay, all that said.  The book was good, it took me a while to get past the creepiness(and crazy dreams, ha) to get into it.  But once I did, it was definitely a page turner.  {Warning:  I'm a total wuss, I don't even watch movies/shows that are remotely scary}  I liked the book and the characters, but let me tell you, this was freaky.  Serial killer type-ish books should  freak everyone out though in my opinion.  But I do love a good page turner, that's for sure.  Nothing makes me happier than a book that keeps me awake until 11pm(yes, I usually am in bed LONG before 11, so this is a huge deal). I give it a 3 out of 5, worth reading but not my favorite book of all time.



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's about a boy who had a rough(putting it mildly) childhood and turns into a serial killer - that is past tense, then the present tense is an ex-alcoholic/druggie supermodel who is trying to turn her life around and while doing that weird things start happening to her/her family/her business.

      Delete

You're going to leave me a message? Awesome, I'd love to hear from you!