navigation

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

T-shirt Bracelets

 I pinned this project forever ago and am just now getting around to it.  I was on a t-shirt upcycling craze over the weekend, not only did I make these crazy cute bags, but I made these cute bracelets too!  Why I didn't think of t-shirt bracelets before now is beyond me.  

 




I started getting crazy, made a bunch all different variations.  Some I did grey and navy blue, but most just grey.  I did some tight braids, some loose, some with braids & regular strips around the braid.  I was going bananas over these bracelets.  I kinda love 'em too.  They're not only cute, but comfy.  I hate wearing bracelets to work because I type all day long and wearing a bracelet just doesn't jive.  So I'm thinking these might work.  If only I could find a way to close them up so it looks nicer.  I just kind of knotted these and it's a little bulky and not super neat.  But for now they'll do!
see the knot closures??
 i've been searching for ways to eliminate this and i've found a few ways,
 i'll post an update when i find the perfect solution.

More to come at a later date, I have tons of t-shirt scrap leftover from my DIY bags!




No comments:

Post a Comment

You're going to leave me a message? Awesome, I'd love to hear from you!