navigation

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thursday 13

I know, I know.  Two posts in one day.  Oh come on you can't be sick of me yet!  
Today I'm linking up with Miss Aunie Sauce, go see her HERE.  She's awesome.





YES? or NO?
  1. Are you afraid of anything?  I am.  Spiders and heights to name a few.  It petrifies me to think of anything ever happening to Max too.  I'm going to be one of those crazy Mommas who never let their kids out of their sight.  Ever.
  2. Do you believe in karma?  ABSOLUTELY.  What goes around, comes around.  Did you ever hear the song 'Karma Police' by Radiohead?  Go listen to it, great song.
  3. Do you sing in front of others?  Yes, Max and Josh.  But that's it, and they both know that my skills aren't exactly amazing :)
  4. Do you only buy certain brands? Which?  Nope!  I buy whatever is cheap and cute.  Mostly Forever 21 and Target brands.  But I'll seriously wear/buy anything that I like!
  5. Do you judge based on appearances?  Sometimes, I know I shouldn't, but I do.  I think everyone does to a certain extent.  It's a bad habit, but it's human nature.
  6. Do you have a picky appetite?  Not at all.  I'll eat pretty much anything, and I'm open to trying pretty much anything (within reason!)
  7. Do you have allergies?  Penicillin and shellfish.  Shellfish only to the touch though, I can eat them but if I peel them and don't wash my hands thorougly & immediately my eyes look like I've been in a boxing match.  
  8. Do you always use your turn signal?  Yes, sometimes even when I don't have to, like when I'm turning into my driveway and no cars are in sight.  Just habit I guess!
  9. Do you ever not wear underwear?  NO, I think that's.........  You insert the word.
  10. Have you been fired?  Yes.  I once worked at the Waffle House and got fired.  I was 17.
  11. Have you been in a car accident?  Too many.  Lots of fender benders, I used to be a horrible driver.  One major accident on the night of my high school graduation.  Actually on the WAY to my high school graduation.  Definitely put a damper on the entire night.
  12. Have you been in a fist fight?  NOOOO.  I can't even picture myself punching someone, I'm a wimp and if I did punch someone I would probably cry after I did.  
  13. Do you make your bed every day?  Nope.  Actually hardly ever!



1 comment:

  1. I love this! Oh and PS Waffle House is better without you :)

    OH__ and I read your 10 things I may not know about you... and lol to collecting hankies. That is SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

You're going to leave me a message? Awesome, I'd love to hear from you!