navigation

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Fashion Friday, errrr, Saturday...

Fashion Friday turned into Fashion Saturday this week!

The main reason for the switchup is because I had a minor setback Thursday night involving a microwave, hot wax and my hand(major OUCH!).  But I figure it would be a good bon voyage post for my trip to Florida(we leave in a few hours, yayy!).  So this weeks fashions are for summer, or in my case, Florida.  I'm loving all these looks sooo much!!



Okay, first of all can I just say how obsessed I am with this bathing suit?  I am SO obsessed.  I love everything about it, the chevron-ish pattern, the cute colors, the tassle ties and the deep neckline - LOVE.
retro summer

Sooo, to jazz up the black two piece, this amazing Missoni coverup, I'm loving it sooo so much(color & patterns?  sooo not my usual taste - maybe I'm evolving!)
black and bright summer
This is one of my most favorite looks - I love nautical inspired clothes.  HOW amazing is this fedora?!  I could totally see myself rockin' that!


 Even though I'll be away I'll still be blogging a few days.  As for the other days?  I have some AMAZING ladies coming by to guest post.  You're going to totally love them all.  They're all so super talented and great at what they do.  We have the super stylish and funny Aunie Sauce, the super cute momma Amanda over at Raising Miss Mommy, and last but certainly not least, we have the sweet Lena from over at Mom2MemphisAndRuby.  You're going to love them all, promise!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

You're going to leave me a message? Awesome, I'd love to hear from you!