navigation

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

weekend wrap up

weekend wrap up. 
on a tuesday evening.
yes, i'm that far behind.
between max's photos, work, an amazingly gorgeous and fun wedding, sunday laziness, a slight cold/allergies, a halloween parade and carving a jack o' lantern - it's all made me behind.
 
so there ya have it, that's my weekend in review, and here are the pictures to prove it.
 
 
another sneak peak from friday
 
this one melts my <3
 
me & the mr at the wedding
 
photo booth fun
 
sunday fun w/ my baby boy

loves being outside

a little too happy for a monday morning

beef pho - too delicious

creamy tomato soup w/ breaded mozz balls

halloween parade

my jack o' lantern


another thing that's been consuming every free minute i've had my free time?


i'm just a tad obsessed with this show.  netflix has become my bff.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You're going to leave me a message? Awesome, I'd love to hear from you!