2. i never wear makeup. well, not never, but very rarely. if i'm going out with friends or to a special occasion, obviously then i'll wear some makeup(blush, mascara, maybe eye shadow), but that's it. i think everyone looks better natural. i hate nothing more than when people look totally different with/without makeup. so unnattractive.
3. i'm awful at answering phone calls. i will be the first to admit it too, i don't even try to hide or deny it anymore. if someone calls i rarely answer their call. unless it's one of the few people whose calls i answer (family), i don't answer. i'll text ya back though in a few seconds, don't worry ;) it's rude, and horrible, i know, but i just hate phones.
4. i wish everyone was a hippie and wanted peace, joy, happiness and flowers around their head. no lie, this is my number one wish in the world, i'd be sooo so happy. oh, and i'd love a vw bus to go w/ it all!
5. i'm a borderline hoarder. i know some people have legit, serious hoarding problems, and okay i'm not one of them. but i swear if i lived alone i might be. i hate throwing things away, especially clothes, shoes, purses, kitchen stuff, linens, toiletries, anything given as a gift, memorabilia, etc.. okay, that list does make me sound like a hoarder. and even funnier, i still have some clothes/shoes from HIGH SCHOOL and i still wear them. just for the record i graduated 10 yrs ago.
6. i'm addicted to my iphone. but i don't feel bad about it because lots of other people are too. but the thought of not having it with me at all times makes me have anxiety. remember when i said i hate answering the phone? the fact that i'm incapable of not having my phone with me is a bit ironic. don't ya think?
7. i used to be an early bird and loved nothing more than waking up early to start the day. now, i seriously could sleep until 10am everyday. i don't, i still get up early, just not willingly.
8. i hate sports. always have, always will (probably). i played every sport imaginable and didn't like a one. i don't even like watching sports. sure, i'll watch college football with the hubs, it's fun, and i get why other people are obsessed, i'm just not one of them!
9. i have the biggest "other people eating" pet peeve in the world. i literally cannot stand anyone eating around me. obviously i am around people eating ALL the time, but inside i'm slowly being driven insane. every bite taken, every noise made, every chomp, and every crunch is driving me more and more crazy. so if you're reading this, and know that you've eaten around me/will be eating around me. yes you've driven me crazy/yes you will drive me crazy. but on the plus side, don't worry, you're not alone, literally EVERY single person except max annoys me. it's not just you, actually it's me. i'm a weird one i tell ya.
10. i'm all outta juice, happy saturday!