It's Tuesday, which means it's time to link up with Lena!! This week we're doing our ten favorite books. This is going to be torture for me, I love reading, I love books, and choosing only ten seems impossible. But here goes nothin'.
Ten Favorite Books:
(in no particular order)
1. The Twilight Series - Stephenie Meyer
2. The Hunger Games Series - Suzanne Collins
3. Belinda - Anne Rice writing as Anne Rampling
4. Confessions of a Shopaholic Series - Sophie Kinsella
5. To Kill A Mockingbird - Harper Lee
6. Water for Elephants - Sara Gruen
7. The Glass Castle - Jeannette Walls
8. The Lucky One - Nicholas Sparks
(one of my all time favorite authors, i could have easily compiled a
list of my top 10 for him alone, but i narrowed it down to just two)
9. The Guardian - Nicholas Sparks
10. Alexander Hickory - Emily Kieson
Please, please, please, just go get one or two of these and read them if you haven't already. They're all so good! I will say though, the only book I've ever read more than once in my life is To Kill A Mockingbird and I'd reread that a hundred more times.