navigation

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tuesday 10 - Books

It's Tuesday, which means it's time to link up with Lena!!  This week we're doing our ten favorite books.  This is going to be torture for me, I love reading, I love books, and choosing only ten seems impossible.  But here goes nothin'.


Mom2MemphisandRuby



Ten Favorite Books:
(in no particular order)

1.  The Twilight Series - Stephenie Meyer

2.  The Hunger Games Series - Suzanne Collins

3.  Belinda - Anne Rice writing as Anne Rampling

4.  Confessions of a Shopaholic Series - Sophie Kinsella

5.  To Kill A Mockingbird - Harper Lee

6.  Water for Elephants - Sara Gruen

7.  The Glass Castle - Jeannette Walls

8.  The Lucky One - Nicholas Sparks
(one of my all time favorite authors, i could have easily compiled a
list of my top 10 for him alone, but i narrowed it down to just two)

9.  The Guardian - Nicholas Sparks

10.  Alexander Hickory - Emily Kieson


Please, please, please, just go get one or two of these and read them if you haven't already.  They're all so good!  I will say though, the only book I've ever read more than once in my life is To Kill A Mockingbird and I'd reread that a hundred more times. 

Happy Tuesday!!!







5 comments:

  1. You should make a "Top 10 Nicholas Sparks" list! I totally have some new books on my "summer reading" list :) Thanks for the recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have to do just that! Glad I could help :)

      Delete
  2. I am your newest follower! I love Nicholas sparks books. I forgot those on my list. I just haven't read anything for myself much of late. Check out my Tuesday Ten.

    http://mostwhatmatters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by & following! I'm heading your way now :) xoxo!

      Delete
  3. I'm reading The Lucky One right now... Having a hard time getting into it... "sigh" ;)
    Great list! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

You're going to leave me a message? Awesome, I'd love to hear from you!