navigation

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

pinterest dump.

a few things i've pinned lately in my quotes, thoughts & things i love board.

for your viewing pleasure - enjoyyyyyy!

Pinned Image
yeah, i love people with these cars who think that they're featured in the fast & furious - you're not, so slow down before you kill myself & my kid.  thanks.
Pinned Image
you don't watch sons of anarchy?  this is why you should.  jax teller is the man.
Pinned Image
i love this - the words & pictures make me smile.
Pinned Image
yeah, a lot of parents missed the memo on this.  i'd rather give max memories than any materialistic thing.  that's what i remember from my childhood - not my toys, my memories!
Pinned Image
everytime josh says something like "you're crazy" or "you're impatient" - well he knew all of that before we got married, so who's the crazy one now?! :)

Pinned Image
i actually LOL'd at this one...




happy tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You're going to leave me a message? Awesome, I'd love to hear from you!