navigation

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bathroom Redo

We redid the bathroom this weekend.
So obviously it wasn't a total overhaul, but we prettied it up quiiiiiite a bit!
So I didn't get to any of my To-Do crafts or recipes.  But I did something a whole lot cooler.

Before:




It was just kinda ho-hum.  Other than putting in new floor(the old was carpet.  yes, carpet.) and put in a new sink and vanity(the old sink was PINK.  yes, pink.).  Nothing else has really been done and I just always felt like it looked incomplete.  So this weekend we finally did something with it and I am in LOVE with how it turned out.  So bright & fresh!

After:








The pictures don't do it justice.  It's so much "cleaner" and I don't mean that in a dirty v.s. clean sense.  It's freshened up, I think painting the mirror and stuff really changed the look too.  Oh, and the white curtain is just so nice & breezy too.  It's not totally complete, we're still on the search for more decor and wall stuff, but it's pretty much all the way there.  

Hope everyone had a productive weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

You're going to leave me a message? Awesome, I'd love to hear from you!