navigation

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday Thirteen - Songs

Heya!! 
 It's Thursday, which means I'm linking up w/ the beautiful Aunie(go check out her awesome list!!).  Today's 13 is favorite songs.  So here goes nothin'...


1.  Lay Lady Lay - Bob Dylan

2.  Spirit In The Night - Bruce Springsteen

3.  Heartless - Kanye West

4.  Peace Train - Cat Stevens

5.  Jane Says - Jane's Addiction

6.  Renegade - Jay Z

7.  Slow Dancing In A Burning Room - John Mayer

8.  Have a Cigar - Pink Floyd

9.  The Boxer - Simon & Garfunkle

10.  Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley

11.  Wildflowers - Tom Petty

12.  Time Of The Season - The Zombies

13.  Innocent - Taylor Swift



This was seriously one of the hardest lists for me to compile.  I love music, SO much.  As you can see, I am a little all over the place.  I do like most genres(techno is NOT one of them), but classic rock has my heart. 

Happy Almost Friday!!



1 comment:

  1. If you like fashion, you will surely like my blog with finnish flavour ! I invite you to check it out, and why not follow it to support and be the first to know when I post ;)

    xoxo Heidi Caterina

    SearchingforLBD.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You're going to leave me a message? Awesome, I'd love to hear from you!